- Start: July 22, 2018 2:00 pm
- End: July 22, 2018 4:00 pm
Join us for the Memorial Release of the Butterflies on Sunday, July 22nd
- 2:00 pm: Butterflies will be distributed at the Gazebo in Munsinger Gardens
- 2:30 pm: Short Program and Release of Butterflies
- 3:00 pm: Concert begins – music by Harper’s Chord
Online purchase of butterflies is now closed. We anticipate a small number of butterflies available for sale at the event. Please join us for the release and stay to enjoy the music, even if you have not purchased a butterfly. The spirit of this event is amazing!
The Memorial Release of the Butterflies is a collaborative event between Quiet Oaks Hospice House, Musinger Clemens Botanical Society, St Cloud Symphony Orchestra and local hospice agencies.
This activity is made possible by a grant from Central MN Arts Board, through funding provided by the Minnesota State Legislature.
View photos from last years’ event by clicking “Quiet Oaks 6th Annual Butterfly Release 2017” from Katumba design & photography on Vimeo.