Hospice care is often viewed as a last resort for the dying, which many people avoid until the very end, but the journey through hospice is often transformative for both the patient and their family as featured in this beautiful story about Quiet Oaks.
Join the Oak Tree Society
Quiet Oaks has a special new group of friends and you are invited to join. The Oak Tree Society is a giving club that helps strengthen our roots so we can move confidently into the future. Members of this club are as passionate as we are about our mission. They share our belief that providing professional, dignified care to those who have reached end-of-life is necessary and important work- and helping family members find peace amidst this devastation is essential. They believe that what we do is what they, their family and friends, and our community needs.
Members of the Society are committed to making an annual gift of $1,200 or more to Quiet Oaks for a minimum of three years.
- Invitation to all Quiet Oaks events and special occasions
- Recognition at the Quiet Oaks Autumn Reflections celebration
- Newsletter, website and social media recognition
- On-site donor recognition - Tree of Life
- Annual Oak Tree Society Dinner
- Satisfaction in joining other dedicated members investing in Quiet Oak’s future
- Secure and automatic processing of your annual donation
- Tax deduction
- Free cookies any time you visit
I'm interesting in joining the Oak Leaf Society
I just had to take the time to tell you I can’t stop thinking about Quiet Oaks! I knew you two had devoted a lot of time to the place but you really put your HEART and SOUL into it didn’t you…and it shows!! In the beginning, I was thinking “well what a great business […]